Interesting cabinet making tip
I bought a Dewalt 7790 ras from a fellow, with a 1 man cabinet shop. Real nice guy. He showed me around his shop, and talked about different machines, etc.
He had a shaper, set up for just 1 cut. That was all it was used for.

On his cabinet sides (and other parts I assume) he cut a 1/8" deep x 5/8" wide rabbit, at the top and bottom inside edges. It served to locate the bottom and tops.
He used prefinished BB ply, and the rabbit also exposed unfinished wood for glueing.
The shop tour, talk and tip, was worth the price of admission. ($100 for saw)
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Norm used that technique in about every case piece he built.

Dado and rabbet with glue and brad nails (via Norm)

Does make it quick to not have to fuss with making the bottom/top flush with the ends of side.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Pirate said:

I bought a Dewalt 7790 ras from a fellow, with a 1 man cabinet shop. Real nice guy. He showed me around his shop, and talked about different machines, etc.
He had a shaper, set up for just 1 cut. That was all it was used for.

On his cabinet sides (and other parts I assume) he cut a 1/8" deep x 5/8" wide rabbit, at the top and bottom inside edges. It served to locate the bottom and tops.
He used prefinished BB ply, and the rabbit also exposed unfinished wood for glueing.
The shop tour, talk and tip, was worth the price of admission. ($100 for saw)

I assume he was making pseudo-euro cabinets. Or, at least, using separate toe-kicks. Else, one set-up doesn't work.

Single purpose machines make for quick production work as long as you have the production to support the investment and the space to dedicate to the machine.

I've seen many set-ups of rail, stile, and panel raiser on three separate spindles to produce doors efficiently.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry