Veneer Glue
What's everyone out there using for veneer glue? We are using a pressurized canister of Formica 200 spray glue for wood veneers and laminates. We do not have access to a press or vacuum bag. Just wondering if there's a better option out there.
Better Bond or Titebond Cold Press glue. Unibond 800 is the professional's choice for raw veneers.

Using contact cement on non-paperbacked veneer is inviting failure.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Plastic resin glue, Ace hardware stores usually carry it.
We only use paper backed veneers. Just wondering if there was a better option if we weren't able to press our own veneers........
Sounds like you are doing large panels commercially. Most folks here that do veneer are building furniture and the recommendations might not be suitable for your line of work.

The Formica 200 is probably fine although I don't know if it is a mist or web spray. The 270 formula says it's a mist which would be better for veneers than a web spray. You probably already have a roller because that's the important part with contact cement, lot's of pressure.

We use "Sta-Put".
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
With paperback it's best to stay with contact cement.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
At times we will be required to lay 4 x 8 sheets. We use a web glue and use a roller to flatten it out after the initial lay. We're doing mostly mill work for display homes. So it's countertops cabinet gables tv built ins etc. We try to use pre laid up sheet goods when possible........