Got Sign?
You know you have it bad when you take the time to cut the logo off the crate your tool came in just to make a sign out of it.

[Image: PowermaticSign.jpg]

Cian - adding no value whatsoever
Looks like an attempt at stealth gloating to me.

If you had it really bad, you would scan that into a CNC and print that label out on some tiger maple or something even more expensive.
That's a very cool frame/sign

I like it!

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6
If you build the right tool you can cut any sign or logo you want.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I'm assuming you got a new fancy PM 2000
Drum sander?

Whatever it is i am sure there is not a spec of dust on or around it.

No new tools, sadly. I'm pretty sure the cardboard sign was physically cutout from the side of the crate that my PM2k arrived in (or maybe the fence?) from more than 10+ years ago. (Wow. Has it been that long?) It has floated around in my shop riding atop other boxes and shelves and whatnot, but I finally figured I'd spend part of a free afternoon making a proper frame for it before it got totally mangled. It now handsomely graces my shop wall, but chances are it'll end up in my home office. Sure, it'd be easy to print up (or CNC laser) a reproduction logo, but it's kinda cool - for me anyway - to say this come off the original crate.

Some people just "get it"....

Well done, Cian.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."