I need some local help please!
I have a Compucarve from Sears for the last 5 years and just can not figure out how to get everything to work. I have practiced on the computer part and can make some things but that is the limit to what I can do.

I would love to know how to import imiges and modify any of them and then learn how to put them on the card and then how to work the machine.

Is there anyone close to Council Bluffs IA? If you are within several hundred miles I will help with some gas money. I know the vets and I can use it a lot on lids of boxes which I bought it for in the first place.

Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
mornin,arlin.
have ya hit up any of the cnc router forums on the www asking for help?
or carvewright forums?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8cIH4Z...Hx4qMoZGzQ

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Go to the Carvewright forum @ forum.Carvewright.com. There are a lot of folks there who will help you out.
Thank you guys but I have been there and there is no one close to come and show me.
Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin, I just sent you a private message
Thank you and sent you an email.

Arlin,
Try these. Lots of videos, on how to, with the CarveWright.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuPGNf9...ExxEQ/feed
Arlin Eastman said:

I have a Compucarve from Sears for the last 5 years and just can not figure out how to get everything to work. I have practiced on the computer part and can make some things but that is the limit to what I can do.

I would love to know how to import imiges and modify any of them and then learn how to put them on the card and then how to work the machine.

Is there anyone close to Council Bluffs IA? If you are within several hundred miles I will help with some gas money. I know the vets and I can use it a lot on lids of boxes which I bought it for in the first place.

Thanks

Arlin,

I'm not local (and am quickly forgetting the Carvewright nuances as it has been a while since I used it) but I'm happy to assist in any way I can from here in Washington State.

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6