Any tool swap meets near Buffalo, NY?
I see postings for many places around the country. Are there any tool swap meets near Buffalo, NY?

Thanks,

Chris
That is in Area R of the Midwest Tool Collectors Assn. but they do not show any tool meets for 2016. What there is in New York state is the Martin J. Donnelly auction company. They have auctions around the country and a big one in Avoca, New York July 21-23

See: mjdauctions.com
The auction in Avoca does have a small and nice parking lot sale. The auction is the main attraction with a huge number of lots being sold over three days of selling. Anything can show up and a bit of everything does. If you are a craftsman, collector or just like tools and history this auction is a thing of its own and worth checking out.
It's the other side of the border, but this is a very good show. It's twice a year, and the next one is in October.

Tools of the Trade show
If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Thanks for the responses. I went to the Avoca auction a few years ago, it was amazing how much stuff was sold.
Is there a fee to set up in the parking lot? I have a number of heavy items I need to pass on to someone else.
I didn't know about the Canadian one. I need to go there.

Chris