Wtb pen for gift
Something really nice , appropriate for newly graduated female attorney
Thanks in advance
Mark
okay... so what is "wtb" ?
Want To Buy

How soon do you need it? If it is not to soon or within 2 weeks I could make her a nice one for you. If so just PM me.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Are you looking for fountain, rollerball or ball point pen? Burl,resin or combo of both. I have many pens in stock right now but need more information. I can send you some pictures of a few pens if you want

Richard
I would love to see a picture of your pens.

I know I have not made them for a years but they are still my favorite thing to make.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Are you looking for a pen with a smallish diameter? I have some pens with rare wood, but they are almost all large diameter; e.g. gentleman's, emperor, lotus, havana.

I think I may have a couple pen/pencil mont blanc styles in pink ivory and asian striped ebony still.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
You can see several of my pens here.
My pens (and some other projects)

Some of my other stuff if there too, but I don't have a place with just the pens.

Let me know if any of these might interest you.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Guys,
Thanks for the response , but we've decided to go in a different direction
Mark
Hey Mark

It reminds me of you asking for a Nautical Pen before for a retirement gift and changed your mind. What did you give the guy instead of the Pen?

Arlin