Cadillac Power Tools
Anyone hear of or know of CADILLAC MACHINE CO. Cadillac Michigan?

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
There is a cadillac tool and die there but that's about it.
I think they used to be because that is the name on a small table saw I have acquired.

Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
vintage machinery linky....

Ed
Cadillac has a long history of manufacturing. It does not surprise me there would have been a tool manufacturer there at one time

Foggy said:

I think they used to be because that is the name on a small table saw I have acquired.

Well if it is truly a Cadillac, you'll have to remove the motor to change the blade.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
No. Just lower the blade. Unfortunately the worm gear for lowering is missing. I'm thinking that it is a good example of post WWII manufacturing. Museum piece?