Drawer slides
Because we don't have enough drawer slide posts in the archives.

For kitchen drawers, not expected to hold lots of weight (maybe silverware), any center mount/undermuont slides any good? I've installed side-mounts on the cabinets I've built before but center slides seem like less work.

Since it's free shipping at LV, what about these? Any good?

Center mount slides at LV

Any other recommendations?

Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Epoxy slides are pretty easy.
I find hose center mounts harder to install then I really hate them when I use a drawer with them. They are slightly better in some ways than wood slides but I wouldn't use them.

Like mentioned I'd use epoxy slides first. If you were local to me I'd give you some as I have boxes of them and rarely use rhem.
3/4 extension just doesn't cut it anymore for most people, especially in a kitchen drawer. Side mounted, full extension, or even over extension, slides are about the minimum these days. The Blum epoxy ones are easy to install, cheap, and function really well. And side mounted slides offer a lot easier adjustment than center undermounts, as well as much higher load ratings. I think of center undermounts for something like a bedroom nightstand drawer, and not much more.

John
Thanks everyone.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site