Small Miter Box
Hi Folks,

I have been asked by my Daughter to make a few picture frames for awards etc. that my ( 2 ) Grandchildren have received. Also my 8 1/2 year old Grandson collects "Disney Pins and would like a like a board to display them.

I am in the market for a good ( not necessarily restored ) solid and all the parts there for a small miter box. I missed one a while back so I know there has to be some available at a fair price.

I was thinking of either the Stanley #60 or #150 or an equal by another Manufacture. Any suggestion or recommendations of which is better ?

I have a power Makita SCMS
and a nice larger Goodall Pratt Miter box but is to big and heavy for what I want to use it for.

I am hoping to find one that is reasonably priced, some of the ones I have seen are way over priced and out of my budget.

Any help would be appreciated very much. I am itching to get back out in the shop and these smaller projects would be good for me to get back into the groove.

Thanks for your help.

Steve
PM sent.
Thanks Richard.

Steve
Use your big saws to cut a miter block bench hook. Just a 45 corner block meeting a fence and let the side of the saw plate rub the block.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.