Plastic truck bed liner spray
Can you use the spray on truck bed liner for outdoor children's furniture made from pressure treated lumber.

The advantages would be no skin contact to the PT lumber and no chance of splinters. The stuff feels like nylon when dried.

But will it work. And I only see black, no colors. An issue.

http://www.autozone.com/paint-and-body/t.../?checkfit=true
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Check with a paint shop -- I seem to recall my local shop could tint the kits they sold.

I'd sure want a lighter color if the surface is in the sun.

Check Amazon for some customer reviews. I've never used the stuff yet.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Their note that it can not be shipped raises a flag that this is a very serious HAZMAT. I'd think twice about it.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
JR1 said:

Their note that it can not be shipped raises a flag that this is a very serious HAZMAT. I'd think twice about it.

R&E will ship anything

Duplicolor

Rhino Pro

Al's
Al's Color Selector

SEM

etc

I've been buying from R&E for 10 years. Never had an issue
Irrelivant. I can ship nitoglicerne, and detonaters as well as nerve gas.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
I know they can spray Line X on just about anything. I once had a home made pontoon with a treated plywood deck sprayed with Line X bed liner. We used to use it in the Parks Dept. to drop tire weights in the water to anchor swim buoys, literally dropping cement filled tires onto the deck. The plywood was delaminating and the Line X still wouldn't let go. It also can be done in a number of colors.
That said, it is a different process than the DIY products - and as good as it is, I still choke on the price!