PSA on tote bins
I have been working on shop organization lately. The working areas are getting better but the plane boneyard is in awful shape. Some of the planes and parts are separated into box flats (think water bottle and beverage bottoms). The flats are great for organizing but somewhat challenged in strength. Put five or six #4 planes on a cardboard bottom and watch it turn into a noodle.

When I was at Costco yesterday, I found a great substitute--plastic bus bins made for restaurants. WooHoo! They are a proper size and are shallow but strong. Packed at three for 19.99, I picked up six of them to try out. Depending on how well they work out, I may need a few more.

So if you are looking for some storage tips, check these out.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Sam's Club sells those also. Yep, they're very handy...
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
That's what I use with Evapo-Rust. Some containers like that come with snap on lids. Keeps me from spilling the Evapo-Rust when I move it from place to place. DAMHIKT.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill