Secret Santa Job Opening
Well, the time has come to pass the torch of gift giving to another woodnetter. Last year I said I was going to ask for a helper but I never got around to it, so I thought I better ask now before it gets too late.
So, if any of you would like to take the Secret Santa reigns please pm me. It's not hard and even the time isn't too bad, especially if you actually follow through and ask for a helper. The following year, the helper can lead and they can ask for a helper and so on...
That's how it's supposed to work but for whatever reason, I didn't get to that second part. It was a three year stint and lots of fun, but it's time to get some new blood in the system.
So, if you would like to see the other side of Secret Santa...wait...
If you would like to...
Never mind, just pm me if you think this is something you'd like to do. Again, it's easy and if you have just a hint of computer skills (if you post on Woodnet, you are over qualified), this may be for you.
Speaking as a former Santa, you can't imagine how rewarding this job is. Seriously.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Ken

I would like to help someone as much as I can to whoever takes it over.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin, I will let you know. So far, even the crickets are quiet.