Boshc saw vid
https://youtu.be/3MaaxL8nGzI
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
I checked a couple of outlets and they are in stock and shipping now. I would guess Bosch is pretty confident they will prevail in the patent violation case initiated by SawStop.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
It s a very expensive job site saw (ie the price of a cabinet saw)but looks like a well built saw. The mechanism is a better design than the SS as well. No ruining blades and a simple gas cartridge replacement.

With the stand it's very bulky so I don't see many using it from job to job just due to transporting a saw that takes up the space of over 2 or 3 saws.
And the price will end up gearing it more toward hobbiests as contractors buy the cheap table saws.
Oh and I like the pocket for the push stick that's handy. Not sure why the saw has NFC as no one uses that for anything and I don't know why you would want your phone talking to your table saw.
Price is comparable to the SawStop Jobsite saw. I don't see the footprint or bulk any more than a Ridgid jobsite saw with built in stand or the SS. Agreed, the price is steep. OTOH, having seen countless contractors using jobsite saws without guards or fences, I'm guessing there are far more table saw injuries using jobsite saws in an unsafe manner than cabinet saws.

Same arguments about price go for cabinet saws. SS is quite a bit more than its competitors.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
So.... what if you get the Reaxx and Saw Stop wins their case. Will cartridges be available for the Reaxx?

The Reaxx is $250 more than SS Jobsite.
Job Site has a handy storage drawer for accessories, 1 turn of the handle to completely raise or lower the blade.

Saw Stop Professional with 52" fence is $2999.00
PM 2000 with 50" fence is $3059.00
Unisaw is $2750.00

The Reaxx has to be sent in for service after 25 activations and your phone has to be in airplane mode when using their app.
Granted 25 activations is a lot but I wouldn't want to have to send my saw in for service for that.
If they were to loose this time the way it usually works is they just pay a flat fee to SS or a per unit amount and everyone moves on. I don't see SS winning this time though.

Sending in for service after 25 activations is no biggie. Have you cut your fingers 25 times on your saw? For any that have they probably need to find another line of work.

A 3 hp g1023 is $1300

I'd gladly pay a few bucks more to bosch for a saw that doesn't ruin a blade on activation and it keeps me from funding the owner of SS.
Or, what's the cost of 25 SS cartridges and saw blades? If you activate it more than 25 times should probably check your technique.
Just looked it up, $99 for the dual use cartridge is a little much for an air can. I think the ones for my bicycle were 5 bucks each. So back to my SS comment, guess the only difference on the trip is the cost of a saw blade which at 25 times is still a chunk of change.
We never had a blade ruined with the Sawstop. I think maybe a couple teeth but thats it. I was always the one who changed the cartridges out. I personally would trust the quality of Sawstop more then Bosch but i never did like Bosch tools except for the older jigsaws. (and i dont have a Sawstop in my shop)

I have a couple of observations and comments:

[blockquote]Jeremy s said:

We never had a blade ruined with the Sawstop. I think maybe a couple teeth but thats it.

If you use good saw blade, then a few teeth missing totally ruins the blade. Even if your sharpener brazes back on a couple of tips and grinds them the same ( unlikely) the weight / balance will certainly be off and it will never cut as well as an intact blade.

Good contractors do use good saws onsite and those providing them for employees or even subcontractors op[en themselves up to lots of liability by not using guards , properly grounded electrical cords and supplies, or even costly safety tech. The single proprietor or sub that provides his own gear makes a conscience decision about his own safety and pocketbook when buying and using his own tools.

Bosch isn't a charity - so why would or should they charge less than SS for similar tech? They also have to factor in paying their army of lawyers. Which is probably way bigger than SS's and a Global Conglomerate's pockets are certainly waaaay deeper than Mr. Sawstop's - who started this by the way !

He's also tried to strong arm the marketpalce with his legal and regulatory wrangling , so he's probably getting what he deserves. Seems they are doing just fine by making a great saw that's better and more innovative than the competition even if you factor OUT the safety tech !

We are also on the downslope of the SS patent period so even if SS prevails - their monopoly period is waning. And Bosch is poised to take advantage of that even if they end up paying now; because they are in the game.

What's really going to be interesting is when the patent expires to see if the knockoffs flood the market and big marketers like Jet, Grizzly, and Laguna jump on the bandwagon.