African blackwood turning squares
I still have a good quantity of 1-7/16 and 1-1/2 squares of various lengths. All the long 1-1/2 pieces are gone so the remaining are from 8" to 10" long. Some longer lengths of 1-7/16 remain.

Cost for the 1-7/16 squares are $0.76 per lineal inch and $1.12 per lineal inch for the 1-1/2 squares. If you buy a LFRB full of squares I'll discount it by 25%.

Let me know what you want and I'll pick out the pieces and post pics for approval.

1-1/2" squares

1-7/16 squares
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Steve, can you give a ballpark lineal feet on a lfrb? For the 1 7/16"?
Steve K

somewhere around 30.
So how much would a lfrb cost?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
SteveS said:

somewhere around 30.

Okay thanks, out of my reach for now at least.
Steve K

Arlin Eastman said:

So how much would a lfrb cost?

Arlin,
approx. 30 feet would be approx. 360 inches at .76 per inch. so, approx. $270 if my math is correct.
Steve K

Thanks Steve I was trying to make it simple for others to know also and that is a lot of nice wood for that price too.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
@branchacctq the top row is the 1-1/2" squares and the 1-7/16" on the bottom row.

1-7/16" lineal qty = 179" price = $136
1-1/2" lineal qty = 128" = $143

Total = $279 * 0.75 (25% LFRB discount) = $209.25
shipping is $16.35 => $225.60 total

All the 1-1/2" squares are sold. Still have a few score 1-7/16 squares left.