Handtools: Veritas Apron Plane and DT Saw, Jointer Planes
Hi Folks,
Batch one of late spring cleaning, some stuff that hasn't sold previously and is surplus to my needs. Prices are plus shipping, Paypal, check/mo are all fine. First PM etc.

Veritas apron plane with O1 iron, was in my belt for work the last 10ish years and has the patina to prove it. The mouth on this one was filed slightly for added clearance, and the original iron still has plenty of life left. This is an excellent plane for daily use, I finally replaced it with a bronze LN only because I got tired of it rusting when the belt got wet. Will clean up to shiny with minimal effort, but looks respectable as is. $66 shipped small flat rate box, $89 new at LV.

Veritas 14TPI DT saw, not too much use. This is a nice saw that I'm not overly fond of, has never been sharpened. $45 plus shipping, $69 new from LV.

Palmer and Storkes Patent/Metallic Plane Co of Auburn NY jointer plane. Comparable size to a #7 Bailey. As found condition, with a few apologies. Corrugated sole is good, some chipping at the mouth, and the adjustable throat function is seized. This could likely be made to work well but I didn't want to risk breaking anything. There is a chunk out of the horn on the tote, the front mushroom knob is in nice shape. Though collectable this could be a nice user with some work, it's certainly unusual but I think the adjuster has merit. Please note that the cap/cap iron is not missing, the plane is complete. $100 plus shipping.

Last, a Stanley Bailey #8 in very good user condition. The only apologies on the plane are a chip out of the lever cap and an incorrect (later) though very excellent tote with a partial Stanley decal. The old iron was toast and was replaced with an O1 Hock. This is a nice plane that I simply never use, time to move it along. $110 plus shipping.

Offers and trades most certainly considered, thanks for looking!
Bump
Hock iron in the #8 makes it an exceptional deal for someone who's got a hankering for one. It's almost $50 by itself. Just sayin'
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for the bump Admiral.

New prices before they go to eBay this weekend:
LV apron plane $66 shipped
Bailey #8 $125 shipped
Palmer and Storkes jointer $110 shipped

Thanks for looking
Another bump, haven't gotten these on eBay feel free to make offers
#8 is sold and shipped