replacing window screens
Hi,
I'm looking for a source for window screening. I need something that is good for sun all day. I'm not sure if aluminum or fiberglass is better.

Thanks
digger said:

Hi,
I'm looking for a source for window screening. I need something that is good for sun all day. I'm not sure if aluminum or fiberglass is better.

Thanks

By far bronze screening is the best. More expensive but stronger and more corrosion resistant. Especially good for sea side use and if you have pets.

They also make stainless steel mesh, but I don't know how well it rolls into the screen channel. You will have to ask the vendor.

Disadvantage: Cost.

http://www.twpinc.com/wire-mesh-by-proje...ect-screen
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
The last one I changed I use the flexible fiber screen. It lasted 12 years before I replaced the door; oh - this was the front door. What I liked about it is that it gives and retains the flatness.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
I buy the stuff that helps keep the house cool not sure what it is called but you will be happy you found it. My tenants power bills actually went down after I installed them.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.