I'm Back?
Been quite a while since I posted here. Short version, been in and out of the hospital for various problems, most all of which have been resolved. Add to this, we moved to southern Calif. about 5 weeks ago. That's been a major headache in itself! Got all the house unpacking done before I broke a bone in my leg, just as I was starting to set up my shop. Go figure!

To get back in the swing of things, I did make a post in Home Improvement.

Glad to be back
Dave
I've wondered where you've been. The volume went in half while you went dark.

I hope you are back in good health. Welcome back.

John
Glad to see you around Dave. I was wondering if something bad happened.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Not going to lie, I checked Cloverdale obits just to make sure you didn't die on us. Glad you are among the living.
Well, Bye...
I was wondering as well. Don't know what to say: maybe glad you've recovered and returned. Nor sure about the move, but hey! if that's what floats your boat.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Welcome back.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Glad to hear the med issues are resolved. Welcome back!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Welcome back! Always worry when a member goes silent....
Thanks all! The move has its upside and down. But we're now close to family, less then a mile from the ocean, no stairs in the house, and everything is closer to get to. Yes, the traffic is nuts, but when you're retired, who cares😎😎
Dave
Nah man... It's Dave.
Dave's not here!
Yo, Dave
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that