I'm Back?
Hey Dave, welcome back and glad you're still with us. A few of us were wondering and trying to check in on you. Congrats for the move and for making it through the medical issues.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Mr_Mike said:

Welcome back. What part of So Cal?

We're in San Clemente, which it half way between LA and San Diego. May not be as beautiful as northern Calif., but seeing that ocean makes up for a lot
Dave
Glad to see you back.

e deploribus unum

Welcome Back! Which county?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
daveferg said:

[blockquote]Mr_Mike said:

We're in San Clemente, which it half way between LA and San Diego. May not be as beautiful as northern Calif., but seeing that ocean makes up for a lot

[/blockquote]

Not bad.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
I tracked you down through your house for sale listing. Glad to hear you are doing well
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

daveferg said:

[blockquote]Mr_Mike said:

[/blockquote]

We liked San Clemente when we lived on the north end of Camp Pendleton...far enough away from San Diego to not have to deal with that traffic, and far enough away from LA to not have to deal with that traffic.
Welcome back, Dave. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Don't overdo it. You've picked a nice sweet spot in SoCal. I was just on a trip and I'd rather be water boarded than driving from the Anteope Valley to LAX.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Glad to see you're back, Dave and best of luck with the leg healing!

My wife and I were just out in the LA area for a week, visiting the Reagan Library among other things. That traffic on the 405 and 605 is a "challenge" at best!

Doug
Dave, glad to hear you're back! Hope the leg heals up quickly.