RUDD Air Handler Insulation
I have a RUDD Heat pump and air handler with the air handler in an uninsulated crawl space. With the high humidity now building, I'm getting condensate off the outside of the metal air handler housing dripping into the crawl space. Obviously that isn't what is supposed to happen. It looks like the interior drain that exits the foundation is dripping water so I doubt whether it is completely plugged. Should the sheet metal exterior of the air handler be wrapped with foil faced insulation? This is a new home still under warranty so the builder is the responsible party but he is out of town so I'm unable to reach him right now.
The air handler should be internally insulated so the sheet metal never gets below dew point. Are the filters clean? Is the return blocked somewhere? Inadequate airflow can cause the unit to run too cold.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Where is it sweating? Just on the bottom or all over?
Problem solved by replacing pleated filters with fiberglass ones. Apparently too little airflow resulting in condensate.