Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed.
I just got word from Rick's son, Brett, that he passed away just a few minutes ago. He was admitted to hospice after his health had continued to decline.

Right now, I don't have any other info for you, but I'll add more as I get details on arrangements.

Please pray for his family. They've had a rough go of it.

-Greg
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Prayers out to the family.
An anticipated occurrence but still saddening. Our small community here is again mourning the passing of an active and well thought of member. Condolences to his family and RIP Scooter.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Thank you for letting us know.

Prayers for his family and loved ones. May he RIP.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Oh man. I've been praying for him. I will continue to pray for his family.
His family could definitely use the prayers. Rick has kept me up to date on his grandson. Brayden (6 yrs old) was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago, but has been doing well and recently was told his tumor was stabilized.

Pray.

If prayer isn't in your belief system, then send positive energy in any shape you understand it. Thanks.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
All in
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

That is such sad news Greg...Thanks for letting us know...He was brave right to the end and kept his sense of humor...He will be missed by all who knew him and knew of his struggles....He is at peace now...

RIP Dawg!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Sad, sad news....

Prayin'.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thanks for letting us know Greg. I will certainly pray for his family. May he RIP.
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.