Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed.
My condolences and prayers to the family.

Frank S in IA
Prayers for the family.
Prayers from next door Kansas
Buck

Business Meetings - None of us is as dumb as all of us.
My condolences to the the family and they will be in my prayers.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
R.I.P., ScooterDawg.
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Greg thanks for the word. I didn't know him except on here, but he appeared to have lived well, and he died like I hope to, looking it square in the eye. I'll pray that the family remembers him at his best.

RIP
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
So very sorry to hear, he was always so nice to me here and I have kept up to date on his grandson who is battling cancer.

Hugs and prayers to the family.

Vicki
There will be a Celebration of Life in memory of Rick at the Cullen Funeral Home in Raymore, MO Thursday from 5p-7p.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Well, don't know what to say. That was too fast. Very sorry to hear of his passing. Prayers sent to his family. My condolences.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
professore said:

My condolences and prayers to the family.

Frank S in IA

+1

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.