Eclipse Scroll Saw FS
I am selling an Eclipse Scroll Saw, which was considered among the best scroll saws made. Very rigid aluminum arm construction and a blade that moves straight up and down. If you know scroll saws, you know the Eclipse. Alas, the man who made them died so there is very little support anymore for these wonderful machines. That said, this one is in excellent condition. I realize this may not be the ideal place to post such a machine, but I'm hoping someone in the Woodnet community might have an interest. The machine is located in Los Angeles, CA. Not sure if it can be shipped. I would like $800.00 for it, not including shipping if, as said, that can be arranged.

Not the best pictures, but I will try to add more.

Thanks.

Is the saw still available?
Hello,

I have tried to send PMs to the two persons interested in the Eclipse scroll saw.  The new server rejects PMs, saying neither of you accepts Private Messages.  I'm lost.

If anyone knows what the problem is, and can lend a hand, I'd like to communicate with these prospective buyers.

Thanks!
The users that you tried to pm now have to go into the user control panel and turn on that they wish to receive pms
Click on "user CP"
click on "Edit options"   under the Profile box
Be sure to click "update options" after making you selections
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
I've updated my settings, so you should be able to contact me now.
HI
Is the Eclipse scroll saw still for sale?   Have not seen any mention that is was.
Thanks
Apologies.  The saw is sold.  Thanks.