WoodWorkers Express
Has any one ordered from www.woodworkerexpress.com
I bookmarked them a year ago but to this day still can't find any information about them. I could have sworn a year ago they were based out of Missouri, when I called them asking if I could pickup orders at the location. the guy said no, online ordering only. now I see they are located in Pewaukee, WI 53072
still trying ti figure out If I can trust them with my CC information.
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
just noticed their Email I get has Woodworker Express | N28W23240 Roundy Drive | Pewaukee, WI 53072 address and the at the bottom of the Email, Woodworker Express | N28W23240 Roundy Drive | Pewaukee, IL 53072

typo or Red Flag?
Don's woodshop
Woodshop said:

If I can trust them with my CC information.

It is a google trusted store, their reviews look pretty good. Besides, if something happens just dispute the charges with
your CC company. It's a non-issue.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

I have purchased some obscure Blum hinge parts from them.
There were no unforseen issues.

I would deal with them again,
Wayne
loosetoe said:

I have purchased some obscure Blum hinge parts from them.
There were no unforseen issues.

I would deal with them again,
Wayne

Same for me. Everything went smoothly and they had great prices on the items I was looking for.
Woodshop said:

just noticed their Email I get has Woodworker Express | N28W23240 Roundy Drive | Pewaukee, WI 53072 address and the at the bottom of the Email, Woodworker Express | N28W23240 Roundy Drive | Pewaukee, IL 53072

typo or Red Flag?

Looks like a Typo -- 53072 is the zip code for Pewaukee, WI
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Good to know, thanks
Don's woodshop
I have since placed 4 orders with them. Very happy with their service. Very fast shipping and great prices.
I had a question about a pocket door slide that I was having trouble finding the one I wanted . So I called and talked to Jason there. He knew exactly what I wanted and knew things about it that only a person that has installed them would know, (like me ) not just a salesmen. very impressive.
Smile
Don's woodshop