it's raining SAWSTOPS in columbus OHIO
i have 3 options for you fine gentleman and ladies.

3hp PCS new unused. $2000 without fence

1.75hp PCS new unused $1750 without fence

fence system with 52" rails and in fill wood table $250. if you want shorter rails, that's fine, i'll cut them for you... still $250.

3hp ICS sawstop. This is the granddaddy of them all, the deeper all metal cabinet. I have 2 or 3 extra cartridges and a dado cartridge i would include (this one takes the blue ones not the clear like the PCS). $3000. It's used by myself and was originally bought by a school district. The top is tarnished but good. I'm considering selling because i am reworking my woodshop, and would like to go to using a mobile base, and happen to have a 52" mobile base that would fit a PCS. 52" fence and infill table with it.
My Day Job
well, bye.
"it's raining SAWSTOPS in columbus OHIO"

Josh, Ima gonna suggest you stay inside, maybe in the basement

Fella could get hurt if he got hit by a SS or three, Owwwwwww chhhhh

I have a couple of new, unused Vega fences over here if you need a quality fence to make a deal better??????????
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
It might break your skull, but, since it's a saw stop, your fingers will be fine
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)
By no fence do you mean no rails either?
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
i have 1 complete 52" official sawstop fence system with rails/fence/table. listed at $250. the 3hp and 1.75 prices don't include a fence as i've had a few people not want the sawstop fence since they had an incra or other system they wanted to use..

i have about a 6 biesemeyer fences and a dozen 55" rails, so no one will have to go fence/railless. I sell the biese fence and rail sets for $250. they're the same thing as sawstops, but it doesn't have a shiny sticker that says sawstop. the biese systm is a smidge longer, but no plywood infill table.

also, GW has a couple vega fences he could hook you up with, if you want to go that route.

3hp cabinet with all accessories cast iron wings and no fence is $2000
3hp cabinet with all accessor. and 52" fence COMPLETE package $2250

1.75hp cabinet with all access. cast iron wings and no fence is $1750
1.75hp cabinet with all acc. and 52" fence COMPLETE package $2000

if that clarifies things. the listed COMPLETE item is all 4 boxes as if you walked into rockler and bought it new... for $500+ off retail.
My Day Job
well, bye.
JerrySats said:

By no fence do you mean no rails either?

correct. if you buy 'just the saw' it will be what comes in box 1, the cabinet, both cast iron wings, the blade, cartridge, blade insert, motor cover, push stick, those things.

if you buy the complete package, it will be 4 boxes including Box 1 (stuff above), box 2 the extension plywood table, box 3 the 52" fence rails, and box 4 the rail.
My Day Job
well, bye.
3hp sawstop with the fence and rails are gone.

Still have the 1.75 hp sawstop. I have 55" biesemeyer fence and rail sets.

Also a delta 17 900l hanging out. An older used jet 3hp cabinet saw, couple gun safes, a ridgid oss. Spindle sander, jet air cleaner, jet jointer planer 8" &10" size, kreg pneumaticbtable, 28x72 downdrafte table,10" grizzly jointer planer combo. Dewalt 734 planer, an old belsaw 10 " cabinet saw, shopfox roller table, 8" ridgid tile saw, and more.
My Day Job
well, bye.
birthday bash. $1500 for the sawstop 1.75 no fence/rails
My Day Job
well, bye.
Ive a contractor for $1000. No fence.
The pcs 1.75 for 1500. No fence
Another PCS 3hp for 1800 no fence

I have 52" biesemeyer fence and rails for $250. Add to any of the above.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Bump.

DT