HANDTOOLS: Bits, Scraper, Woodie Scrub and Jointer
I came into two sets of Irwin bits lately.....

First is a boxed half set, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16; box solid, some stain on the oak, but the bits are virtually pristine, very little if any use that I can see; along with original 30 page pamphlet with a 1961 copyright, so I figure these sat for the last 55 years waiting for you to buy them. Yours for $50 plus shipping; pics:

011 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 012 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 013 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Next is a full set of Irwin bits in a roll, 13 bits from 4 to 16 (the #12 is a Swan, #11 is Craftsman likely made by Irwin); lead screws not buggered, plenty of flute life, yours for $65 plus shipping; pics:

010 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 008 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 009 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Next is a Stanley #82 Scraper, SR&L logo, an older one, mechanically 100%, nice thing about this design is that it can take any size scraper blade; very handy tool, yours for $18 plus shipping, pics:

014 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 015 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 016 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 017 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Next are two woodies, I generally don't pick these up as most are really beat, but both are solid, worthy planes, especially the jointer.

First the scrub, a Peugeot Freres, French, body solid, need to joint the sole as it does have a hollow, but it will do the work for you, some pitting on the top-mid of the iron but the working end is ok for scrub use, $25 plus shipping, pics:

018 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 019 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 020 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 021 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 022 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 023 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Next is the jointer, another Peugeot Freres, 22 1/2" long, body has good depth of 2 3/4" (well cared for and not jointed to death), 2 1/2" sole and iron is 1 11/16" wide; so its a narrow jointer. Wood body is in exceptional shape, which is why I bought it, top marked "Garanti Cormier" and the PO, a Mr. Keefer, stamped his name on it as well. The iron has a very unusual screw mechanism to set the chipbreaker, I kinda like it, you put a nail in the top nut and crank the breaker down where you want it to be, very interesting, and very French. Yours for $50 plus shipping, and if you buy the scrub with it you get the pair for $70, plus shipping; pics:

024 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 026 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 027 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 028 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 029 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 030 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and include your shipping address so I can quote shipping and print labels; I don't have paypal so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you then checks are ok.

User tools priced reasonably. Thanks for looking.

PS: don't forget about the D-8 and D-23 saws in my other post!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Bump for some good looking tools.
PM sent on the scraper.
PM replied to.
Jointer and scrub sold.

The, if I say so myself, crispy bits, and the scraper, still available.
Bump for bits and scraper. Take $5 off set of 13 bits in the roll, now $60 plus shipping.
Half set if Irwins are gone.
#82 Scraper is gone.

Full set of 13 Irwin bits @$60 plus shipping are still available; great deal if you're in the market for bits.
Bump for a full set of Irwin bits fo $60 plus shipping.
The full set of Irwins are still available for $60 plus ship......