Not my business, not my shop
Hello,

and if I had to do 130 bowls,
I`m not happy

see web page
regards
Gerhard
Link didn't work for me. Is this the video?

130 blanks
Steve K

Yes,
thanks Steve

Gerhard
Looks like an exceedingly dull task. as long as it pays the bills.....
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Most look like our soft maple, where up north I would expect beech or birch. What are they?
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Man, is he fast.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Production turning not really my thing either but repetitive tasks built great skills - these guys look skilled!
Regards, Tod
I would gladly do it to help raise funds for the vets and I also feel it would make me a better turner by trying different techniques on hollowing and roughing the outside. There is a ton of things a person can learn on how one tool can work or do.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Anybody else notice the bucket on the tractor sinking/leaking down as he loaded it?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Wild Turkey said:

Anybody else notice the bucket on the tractor sinking/leaking down as he loaded it?

Sure it wasn't just squatting down on the front tires? Mine does that when I'm loading firewood with the bucket.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.