WTB Minimax bandsaw and woodmaster sander
Just thought I would check and see if anyone wanted to get rid of their Minimax bandsaw, prefer 20 inch but would consider other sizes. Also looking for a Woodmaster single drum sander, 26inch but may consider the bigger one. Located in Charlotte NC but will travel to pick up.
I'd consider selling my Minimax, but I don't think you want to drive 2500 miles to get it.
You just missed a cherry Woodmaster sander on SMC at a very fair price but it was in CA, too.

John
Would you drive over here to Kansas?
I have a 2014 Minimax 20" S500P. Would you like to make an offer?
It comes with 3 extra Woodmaster CT and a bunch of other brand new blades.

Kansas is a little too far. I was thinking more of a 2-3hr or so drive max. But thanks for offer. I have some hope one will surface closer to home.
frigator said:

Kansas is a little too far. I was thinking more of a 2-3hr or so drive max. But thanks for offer. I have some hope one will surface closer to home.

Down here in Texas you can barely get to the next town in 2-3hours...
Lucky you're not up here or you'd have to take a boat or a plane.
if anyone else wants a 20" Minimax model year 2014 make me an offer.

Jeremy, would you consider shipping the saw to Charlotte NC using UPS freight?
Mm20 with Carter guides and Driftmaster fence available in 02790 (South of Boston, off Cape).

Your direct email link is undeliverable.

Jim