Rusthunting - 6/20/16 A good day with only one stop needed.
I didn't have much time to kill, but I decided to stop at a sale that had a very small, modest sign that said only one word- "TOOLS".

It was only a couple blocks from my house and I think I got there first. I bought everything he was selling except for a couple Craftsmen power drills.

I should have wiped them down before taking pics, but that's just dust on them. All are in great condition except for a couple totes and knobs needed. I have those in droves.

Pics:

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
"You suck".

I wish I had half the rust hunting opportunities you do.

Well done.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Martin S. said:

"You suck".

I wish I had half the rust hunting opportunities you do.

Well done.

+1 ........ nice find and especially so close to your home very nice find.

Steve
Nice!!!! Don't you just love stumbling into those finds? Like Martin said...you suck!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
You take $5 for the router plane?

carl
Carl Grover said:

You take $5 for the router plane?

carl

I'll double Carl's offer.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Dammit man.
Great finds!

That router looks mint.
Thought I heard some major suckage going down up NW of me.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020