Kreg, Board Buddies and a Versa Vise
Time to get off my duff and start moving some of the stuff I've amassed over the last year or so. We'll start with bulky items so it looks like I'm actualy doing something. Price do not include shipping. I generally use USPS flat rate boxes and Regional flat rate boxes, but I'm happy to use another carrier if that works better for you. Paypal (fees paid), check, money order and interesting trades are all welcome. First PM, blah blah blah. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll start with a pretty much new Kreg K2000 pocket hole kit. Includes an extra clamp, extra drill bit and 2 500 count boxes of screws. $100.

A new pair of yellow Board Buddies. If you don't car about the fancy packaging, I'm confident I can get these into a medium flat rate box. $35.

A DeWalt DW7331 dust port set for the DeWalt 735 planer. I opened the box to make sure everything was there. I do not know if it will fit other models. $25

Versa Vise in really good condition. I'm not crazy about the orange color, but that's just me. $125

Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Versa-Vise is spoken for. Thanks!!!
Okay, let's lower the price on the Kreg to $90 (it does have and extra clamp and an extra bit and those would cost about $40 by themselves), drop the board buddies to $30 and the dust collection ports for the DeWalt 735 to $20.
I think the DW7331 dust port is actually for the DeWalt 733 planer instead of the DeWalt 735 planer
woodworker2000 said:

I think the DW7331 dust port is actually for the DeWalt 733 planer instead of the DeWalt 735 planer

Turns out it fits the 733 and 734 (per the DeWalt site). Thanks!!
I would've grabbed the Kreg setup if I didnt already have one. Good deal. I'm a Kreg fan.
Hey Dave, I'll bite on the kreg. What are my delivery options?
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

Dave, I'll take the Board Buddies. Send me a PM/

Earl
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
Hi Earl,

The board buddies are yours. Shoot me your zip code and I'll get you an exact shipping cost.

Thanks!!

Dave
EatenByLimestone said:

Hey Dave, I'll bite on the kreg. What are my delivery options?

Well, first I need to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Things have been interesting here. Youtr first option for delivery is pack mule. It might not be the fastest, but it will be cheapest (assuming you supply the pack mule). Next would be you coming to pick it up.