cutting a beveled mirror?
I have been asked to make a framed mirror. the most cost effective option I have found for a mirror is an off the shelf from a BORG. But it is beveled. The bevel will be covered by the frame, so that is no big deal- but can I cut across the width of the mirror, including the bevel? I have a good glass cutter, and have good luck cutting plain window glass.
In this case it might be worth the extra money to buy the mirror from a glass shop precut??
The mirror in question is 3mm thick, or under 1/8 inch. We may use a 6mm mirror, with is just shy of a 1/4 inch

If it's not tempered then you should be able to cut it. BUT - I have tried it in the past and haven't had the best of luck - it was old mirrors which can cause issues. New glass is easier to cut.

For me - I would just go to Ace or where ever and just have them cut it or but the mirror from the.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.