Router w/ Woodpecker lift and fence
I'm going to sell one of my router table set ups. I have several and this one just sets unused. The whole set up is a Woodpecker Sidewinder lift, a PC 7518 router, an Excalibur fence, and the on of switch. I would rather not sell the laminated oak extension wing of my saw but could be encouraged to if necessary. Everything minus the table is $400.

Wow what a steal for somebody!
-Marc

Nice set up, that won't last long.

Steve
WaterlooMarc said:

Wow what a steal for somebody!

That is more then a steal I am thinking. I seen in the Woodcraft catalog for upwards of $700. I really like the adjusting on the side a lot.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I know, I paid $285 just for the router alone not too long ago! A screaming deal.
-Marc

PM sent!
PM sent.
I've had quite a few pm's but I'm going to try to sell this local first to avoid the hassle of shipping. If nothing local comes up by the end of the weekend I will start down the list of people who wanted it shipped.
PM sent Dave
Everything is sold