free cypress logs + slabs
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/5651770712.html

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

RATS and RATS

I would like several of those for turning and maybe a 2 nice small table tops. I wonder if they will deliver.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sweet!
I don't suppose you've got plans to make a trip up near Coeur d'Alene, ID any time soon?
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
That aint mine just saw it and thought someone here might get it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Big Dave said:

I don't suppose you've got plans to make a trip up near Coeur d'Alene, ID any time soon?

That looks like Tamales Bay, California to me. I'm not going to do it, but that's a few hours drive from me, no more.
Too bad. I love cypress; it's a favorite.
deal killer was requiring a forklift. If I had time I could load it by hand or use pipe to roll it on a trailer as it is. I could get a truck with enough to carry some and pull the rest but the forklift doesn't fit into that plan

Phil Thien

There is a yellow forklift in the second picture...odd request that you bring one too.
I am guessing it was there for the delivery and gone

Phil Thien

the hard part is the scale / weight of the FREE slabs AND logs.
It's probably an all or nothing. Which would mean a very large flatbed that can handle the heavy load of the logs and a separate vehicle and trailer for the lift.
If you have the equipment you would probably break even on the effort and cost for slabs like that.
If you needed to rent .... It's a loser.
IMO
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that