Powermatic stuff for sale
I have a Powermatic 90 that has steel riser blocks to give it a 20" swing. It has a new Baldor 3hp motor, new VFD, new bearings, new paint and belt. I have the knock out bar, 3 face plates, live center, faceplate wrench and spur bit. I also have a mostly new Freud turning set. It has a PM3520 banjo and a outboard face plate as well as a belt cover that is not in the picture. price is $1400

I also have a brand new 50" bed extension set still in the wooden crate for a Powermatic 3520A if you need a picture message me. Price is $500 Here is a link to the one Powermatic sells for the B model I am not sure if they are different mounting holes or not.

http://www.powermatic.com/us/en/p/50-bed...g/6294726B
I can ship either one of the items from a business with a dock if buyers prepays and makes arrangements. They are both located in Milton WV. I also travel to Columbus Ohio about once every 2 months. Thanks Josh
Excellent work. Looks like new.

Doug
Awesome work.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Thanks guys it is truly a nice lathe made in the USA
If I lived closer and had the funds I would have both items for SURE. To bad you are not going to use it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin I have another lathe I am using now a 3520A. The 90 was going to be the last lathe I was going to own well you know how that goes. Also I am glad guys like you are out there helping out the Veterans. I do not have that honor but my father was a 2 tour Vietnam Vet big red one so my heart is with you. I wish you the best.
I have that same lathe but not those riser blocks. Where can they be obtained?
SCMEDLION I had them made by a machinist. You could make them out of wood or plastics as well.
Josh - please see your PM from me. Thanks.
Bump for the lathe price drop $1200 great lathe for money