Garage floor is too smooth??
Neighbor is complaining about his garage floor being very smooth and slippery. Short of painting it with sand/paint mix or doing an epoxy coat- any ideas?
Etch with muratic acid? Some other chemical solution? Yes, I know muratic acid is very dangerous and generally nasty

sand blast or a good pressure washer will etch it Mine has a water blaster that will etch concrete in a swirl pattern
Acid will lightly etch it but not do a whole lot. It's the prep for painting a floor and not a big deal to do. I'll bet his garage has a sealer on it and the acid will usually remove it.

My parents garage was sealed when the house was built in 86. I have slipped and fallen more than once in that garage. Tip never power trowel a garage floor and then apply a sealer. It's very dangerous. I would like to grind the floor there but I can't get the grinder up the driveway.
https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-GOOP%C2%A...kid+spray+clear
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me