A really small workshop
He calls his tiny shop a "shack" and I'm guessing it's about 6' x 6'. His hobby is carving tampers for pipe smokers.

I find it inspirational that he's found a way to pursue woodworking with a minimum of space and tools.

This video is from Germany but the guy speaks English quite well.

web page
My Grandpa smoked a pipe- loved that smell.
Small shops can be quite interesting for sure, at Dover Ohio at the Warther Museum the original workshop is on display all original and I still find it intriguing and interesting the amazing work Ernest Moody made there . The small shops present quite well the talent of the craftsman.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
And I thought my 14x16 shop was small, however, I have all the power tools the VA bought me.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
daddo said:

My Grandpa smoked a pipe- loved that smell.

+1 Quit when he was 65, died at 96
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I love pipes, my Grandfather smoked a pipe, I did as well. I quit smoking in 1986 but still have my pipe collection and my Grandfathers smoking / pipe rack. When I was in College I spent a lot of time at Ian Ries ( sp ) in Chicago, they had a great selection of tobbaco's and pipes. Not sure if they are still in business or not this was in the late 60's and early 70's.

Steve