Turning Wood Galore (Bowls and Blanks)!!!
I have for sale many different blanks for turning.

All pictures are in this link: Turning Wood

Prices do NOT include shipping. Glad to try and work with buyers to fit into prepaid USPS flat rate boxes. Do my best to limit this cost. Description and prices below:

Mahogany Bowl Blanks ($15 each) - picture shows one of them -- all similar
(#1) 9.75" x 9.625" x 2.5"
(#2) 8.75 x 8.75 x 2.5
(#3) 9.5 x 9.5 x 2.5

Aspen (colored) - unique coloring method from someone in CO. I think they stopped doing this years ago. Believe the color is blue, should make an interesting bowl. ($20) 6.25x6.5x3

Ambrosia Maple:
(#1) blank ($15) 11.875 long x 2" square. Beautiful!
(#2) bowl ($20) 7.75 x 7.75 x 2

Mesquite:
(#1) bowl? ($10) 8x5x2.25
(#2) blank ($15) 13x2x2

Maple-figured: bowl ($15) 8x8x2 (pictures don't do it justice)

Red Oak blank ($10) - 11.5x5.5x3.5 nice straight grain - good for handles?

Osage Orange:
(#1) cut into bowl blank, but this wood is so darn hard I broke a screw mounting the faceplate which is still imbedded in it. Maybe 3/4" deep--needs to be removed before you turn it! Picture shows surface cracks I filled with superglue. ($10) 7x7x2.25
(#2) square bowl blank. Same as above, but hasn't been touched. ($15) 7x7x72.25

Redwood with eye spots (I forget what this is called!) - ($20) 8x8x2.25 Pictures don't catch much of the spots -- will try to add new pics soon.

Bubinga blanks - ($20 each) 16.25 x 2 x 2 (4 available)

Paduak ($10 each) - 9.375 x 1.875 x 1.875 (2 available)

Figured Walnut ($25) - 12.25x6x2.875 - nice figure - try to add new pics soon. glue spots on the surface cracks.

Brazillian Cherry blanks ($15 each) - 15x3.25x3.25 (2 available) surface cracks - see pictures.

Apple Blanks ($10 each) - 15.5x4x1.5 (2 available) - some surface cracks. May be best only for tool handles.
A people who had really found out what fun it is to
make things would never want to make most of them with a machine. G.K. Chesterton
If I had the money or you take payments I would get all of them for the vets and I to turn with.

Nice stuff
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mark the seller just notified me of someone's generosity of buying all of the wood and donating it to us.

I wish to tell you not only Thank You very much but to let you know how much it will be appreciated by everyone who uses it and how it helps calm the mental nerves and makes them feel they are of worth when they make something nice.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Wow "congratulations " Arlin that certainly was a very generous gift, and I think it is great what you are doing for fellow Vets. I hope your endeavor continues to grow and I am sure the Vets appreciate what you are doing.

Steve
That made my day!
Congrats Arlin, it couldn't go to a better cause and big thanks to the donor.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
It is nice. He told me he sold a few pieces but sending me the rest and hope it is all dry so I can put it to use right away.