some planes
If a person wanted to see what goes into grinding a plane, they can always click on the link to my web page below. Click on planes, it is the only part that is still working. Then a person can see what actually goes into grinding a plane. I am not just another by gosh and by golly lap job with sand paper

All of the planes have been precision ground and flat within .0015. Actually they are flatter. The sides were ground square to the bottom.

The blades have also been ground so there is no pitting or anything to contend with when sharpening.

The planes need nothing but sharpening. Otherwise they are ready to go right out of the box. To help hold down prices I don't sharpen but I will make an exception for $10 more

First is a Miller falls #10 that is a little rare. I believe it is a type 1. It has Miller Falls on the casting in the front.. The japanning is in good shape. The knob and tote are great with only normal wear and tear.
And it is the same size as a Stanley a 4 1/2. Also the lever cap is a two piece. Asking $140 plus shipping

Next up is a Bailey 5 1/4. It is a nice plane for Children maybe 10 and up. It has the frog adjusting screw. A lot of 5 1/4s don't. Pictures say it all. Asking $75 plus shipping.

I also have a knob and tote that will fit a #2 or 5 1/4 that is new and made out of Bubinga. Asking $25 plus shipping.

And lastly is a Stanley 9 1/2 block plane . It has a movable front sole.
Block planes in very good condition at a reasonable price are hard to find. Asking $45 plus shipping.

I decided to add one more. I have some totes that will fit a Stanley, Bedrock and Keen kutter k series planes 3-9. They need to be completed by sanding and finishing. I developed an allergy to Bolivian rosewood and can not continue. Asking $25 plus shipping. There are no knobs, That is when my eyes swelled shut.

Thanks for looking.

Tom

Tom

Just to help you but that Bolivian rosewood is very expensive and worth more then the $25 you are asking since if I remember right the wood cost more then that.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Price drop on the MFs 10 ( 4 1/2 ) to $135 plus and a drop to 40 plus on the block.

I was having a bad day when I posted. I had just put my dog of 12 years down the evening before. The Bubinga will fit a 3, 4, 5 1/4, not a 2 and 5 1/4. There are two sizes of The rosewood totes and they will fit 3-8, not 3-9

Tom