Just for your info
If some of you did not know about those I teach and how we have out grown my small garage here is the scoop.

We do have a GoFundMe site where we have raised $800 but the biggest blessing was from a Turner here and his Dad who sent us a check for $5000.

They sent this so we could pay for the Non Profit license which we were told would cost $2500 to do everything and the rest will be saved for rent, utilities, and insurance in the future and the more we get in the more equipment, safety gear, books/DVDs and other things we will need.

Now about a month ago I brought in some of my wooden roses and a glued up vase to our local woodworking store and a gentleman stopped me and talked to me about what I made and wanted to know more.
So two Saterdays ago he came over and we talked about turning which he has never done and how I made the wooden roses.
He than tells me he has a good friend who is separated and rich and has a cabinet shop where he makes high end cabinets and sells them for a hobby.

He told me his friend has not used the shop and tools valued at over $200,000 and all big end Powermatic and other high end equipment. He said he will talk to his friend about us renting the whole thing and maybe when we get the Non Profit License he will take the whole thing as a tax deduction every year.

So to me this is a big win-win for US and Him if we do get it.

The building is over 7500sf and also has 15 garages to boot.

So with the guy here we might just have a shot at the big thing.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wow.... that is really something ! Great.
Congratulations Arlin, you and your students deserve it and also glad you and the family are safe.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Good news indeed, Arlin. Glad to see this.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
I would really like this for everyone and open it as an Arts & Crafts center. The vets, firefigthers, law enforcement and emt will all be free except for wood and other material.

Plus there are a lot of civilians who have PTSD and well a lot of people can do this.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.