What projects are on your to do list?
In spite of me screwing up a printer stand/cabinet for my wife's printer/scanner/fax thingy, she wants me to attempt to make some things around here for her.

Now, keep in mind I do not own a jointer or a planer, but I do have most every kind of saw you could think of.
I also have a ton of sandpaper here too.

So, what's on your to do list for the summer coming up?
Discuss?
Kids want homework desks. Will probably go with something like Norm's student desk.
Another side table
Flat screen/Media center systems case.
More Adirondack chairs
Scroll sawn nameplates
Coin Displays
Honor Flag case
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
The missus has been getting on me to finally finish the table I started two years ago. By "started" I meant I bought the lumber.

After that, she's impressed with the most recent Wood Magazine's pine book shelf. I have a load of hickory I think will look great as a shelf, so I'll start on it when the table is done.

On the back burner is a couch serving table from a recent Wood edition. I want to make that for the missus for Christmas.
Semper fi,
Brad

Just moved to this house. No shop, so having one is very high on the list. Even so, it plays second fiddle to what LOML wants for the house.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm building a new dining room table, and my son's bedroom needs a new door installed. Should be a fun summer.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Short term:
cradle for one niece
pantry shelves for another niece

mid-term:
build the workbench that I have been buying vises for for years
tool tills

longer term:
dining table for my sister
a schrank wardrobe for each of the nieces

plus bowls, pens, peppermills, Christmas ornaments, and hollow forms, of course
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
fredhargis said:

Just moved to this house. No shop, so having one is very high on the list. Even so, it plays second fiddle to what LOML wants for the house.

I'm lucky to have a portion of the small basement in our house. There are storage shelves around the perimeter walls, so my actual shop is less than 400 sq. ft.
I have 3 workbenches, 2 lathes, a scroll saw, drill press, and a grinder shoved into that tiny space.

The big tools are in the (separate) garage with no power to it.
I'd put power in there, but my digging days are over with.

Every time I need to do something out there, I have to drag a 50' cord out to the garage to do it.
Just delivered dinner table to daughter-n-law
Currently building 2 more sound absorbing partitions for the church orchestra.
List:
1. three mobile computer/storage desks for the church
2. Quilt display/storage cabinet for LOML
3. pergola for daughter
4. entertainment center for daughter
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
A water ski chair

A hockey stick chair if I can get a deal on the sticks

A Michigan Adirondack chair for a pet rescue auction, courtesy of my daughter

I have two clocks I need to finish- Goalie is coming home in late July- these will have his hockey team logo as the faces

Another water ski chair- lOML asked for one. Plus a new deck to set it on.

Dresser for my neighbor

I need more weekends......