What projects are on your to do list?
Finish finding the floor of my shop

Then whatever LOML needs done.

Then I'll figure out what I want to make
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
" />

Here is the water ski chair I started today- I hope to finish it tomorrow. Just have the seat and arm supports to put on, but waiting for oil based varnish to dry slows things down.

Finish 2 home renovations and if I have some free time sleep. Having one of those "It seemed like a good idea" when I started moments. After dinner heading out to buy lumber that needs to be milled down for framing out windows and a built in cabinet
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Not much this summer, but plans are heavy for winter time shop work.
Finish kitchen
New floors in kitchen and living room.
Finish up some trim work.
Get the stair railing up and done.
Finish the main bathroom.
Remodel a bedroom.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I need to make a frame for a needlepoint my mom made for my son before his birthday (the 22nd) when they'll visit again

I also want to build him a step stool for the bathroom.

And a friend wants me to build them a simple shoe rack.

Other than that, organize my shop!!!
Benny

Got to thinking....thats bad. Really need to get my backside moving this fall and make MY kingsized captains bed.
Probably have to go to the furniture store and copy one, I know one of the sales ladies, she said it happens all the time...........

Ed
I have two large walnut slabs waiting to be turned into benches. Well, one may be a bench and the other a small coffee table per LOL's instructions. I'm also needing to build a shelving unit to go in the space above my media nook.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Dave Diaman said:

Here are the big pieces on my to do list for the next few months

I'm building a 36" tall miniature of this piece. This miniature is quilted Cuban mahogany. The small carving has proved to be the most chalanging part of the piece.

You're killin' me, Dave. Sheesh.
Midgets have money too........

Ed
I have to night tables waiting to be finished. Only need to seal the dye with shellac, glaze, and top coat.

Also have a walnut food tray for "breakfast in bed" that I need to finish up.

Then I have a jewelry chest that needs the insides done, hardware installed and finished.

More chairs to build.