What Glue to Use
Have a glueup that needs more open time. It's a laminated bend that's going to take about 10 minutes to lay up before I bend it, so it can't tack up in that time. It's just wood to wood and not highly stressed. Cool basement shop, KD wood.

Titebond Premium says 'longer open time' on the label but is that going to be enough?
Liquid Hide Glue.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Titebond II Extended has a 15 minute open time.

I've used TBIII for a 10+ minute glue up with no problems (15 layer serpentine cane)
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Old Brown Glue will give you plenty of time but the flip side is it needs some time to set up.

Lonnie
I have used hot hide glue for laminations.Have not used the hide glue in a bottle as another post mentions.If using hot hide glue,brush on the glue to each side that needs it. Don't worry about it setting up. Will dry as soon as it cools.
Now you have separate laminations ready to clamp up. Clamp two together and move a heat gun across the work until you see the glue oozing out.Let it cool,usually within 10 minutes or so.Then add second lamination and repeat with the heat gun.Repeat until all the pieces are glued up. If necessary brad nails or screws can be added to remove clamps sooner.

mike
You could also consider plastic resin glue.
mike4244 said:

I have used hot hide glue for laminations.Have not used the hide glue in a bottle as another post mentions.If using hot hide glue,brush on the glue to each side that needs it. Don't worry about it setting up. Will dry as soon as it cools.
Now you have separate laminations ready to clamp up. Clamp two together and move a heat gun across the work until you see the glue oozing out.Let it cool,usually within 10 minutes or so.Then add second lamination and repeat with the heat gun.Repeat until all the pieces are glued up. If necessary brad nails or screws can be added to remove clamps sooner.

mike

Interesting technique.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Unibond 800 is another great option.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
IMO, the biggest single factor to consider is what the ambient air temp is where the glue up will take place. The hotter it is the more you need to move to the plastic resin glues or epoxy. At 100°F, Titebond II is tacked up in less than a minute. At that temp DAP Weldwood will give you appx. 15 - 20 minutes. About the same for Uniboond 800. West Systems epoxy (with slow hardener) will give closer to 1/2 hour to 1 hour.

These adhesives do well in higher temps but also have a minimum temp of around 65° - so plan accordingly.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Glueup went well. Used Titebond Ultimate. It gave me enough time, about 10 minutes to assemble then bend all 4 plys at once. It takes a very light tack on contact, just a combination of suction and sliding friction. Nothing a little force couldn't overcome. Phew!