SawStop Sawsuit
JGrout said:

you made your point move on

nope not on ignore but you are not too good at figuring it out

Always trying to make yourself look superior to the detriment of others - pretty hollow but consistent and typical MO.

Doug
JGrout said:

knock yourself out

Probably not much value in trying to have a discussion with those who confuse their own opinions with facts and are unwilling to consider others' views.

Sadly there will likely always be those who "don't get it" - and won't, no matter how much we try to help them.
And that should hopefully bring an end to yet another episode of "As the SawStop Turns". Thanks for watching!
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
geek2me said:

[blockquote]JGrout said:

knock yourself out

Probably not much value in trying to have a discussion with those who confuse their own opinions with facts and are unwilling to consider others' views.

Sadly there will likely always be those who "don't get it" - and won't, no matter how much we try to help them.

[/blockquote]

Another example of someone who can't seem to see the forest for the trees. Again, you've attempted to discredit my comments with no substantiation, a common tactic when you haven't done your homework. I do "get it" - did the research and bought a Sawstop PCS - YMMV. Oh, and BTW please, please don't attempt to patronize me with that "help" BS. It falls into the category of pure drivel.

Doug
Richard D. said:

And that should hopefully bring an end to yet another episode of "As the SawStop Turns". Thanks for watching!

Richard, just like Joe you don't have to "watch." Just use those buttons on your keyboard.

Doug
Tapper said:

It falls into the category of pure drivel.

There seems to be little disagreement among the population here regarding the value of your comments. Regardless, I'm not going to waste any more time trying to help you. It's OK you don't "get it", that's your choice and opinion and you are entitled to it.
Tapper said:

Richard, just like Joe you don't have to "watch." Just use those buttons on your keyboard.

Doug

How can I not watch this train wreck and how have the Mods not shut down this tit for tat which is entertaining yet uncomfortable to watch?
For the record and speaking on behalf of most of the members here (I mean why not since greek2 thinks he can speak for most of the members) Sawstop is a superior product in my mind having used many Sawstop machines but I have yet to see the other saw in person. I think geek2 is just here for the argueing. Have the last word as I'm done here as I hope this thread is.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Good analogy..........

Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I consider myself very lucky in that in one moment when pushing an offset from my crosscut sled i dinged my thumb tip with my table saw. Took a chunk of meat out and 40 stitches and about 6 weeks later I'm all good, with the exception of a numb part at the tip of my thumb. I have started saving my pennies to get a SawStop. Can't hurt.

In my opinion they are a very well made saw, and with the safety features it's only a bonus. Doesn't mean I will be any less careful, just like the added security. Kind of like putting on a roof. You can do it without a safety harness but having one attached makes that one moment a bit less dramatic.

My 2 cents. 

Michael
I got an email on 7/22 from tools plus saying the reaxx was in stock. Shows in stock and shipping within one day on the site. Maybe Jeanne or Mike can chime in.

http://www.tools-plus.com/bosch-tools-gt...6-67807601

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.