SawStop Sawsuit
Man you guys sure do get your panties all up in in a bunch over a freekin tablesaw! LOL

(08-03-2016, 06:54 PM)Jeremy s Wrote: Man you guys sure do get your panties all up in in a bunch over a freekin tablesaw! LOL

no just the abhorrent politics of the owner of the saw

the saw is fine
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

So much hate. It's just a saw with a patent to break the saw on receipt of ground signal.
(08-03-2016, 06:54 PM)Jeremy s Wrote: Man you guys sure do get your panties all up in in a bunch over a freekin tablesaw! LOL

(08-04-2016, 09:57 PM)JGrout Wrote: no just the abhorrent politics of the owner of the saw

the saw is fine

All you other SS owners should take this as a personal affront, as I'm certain old Joe is not talking about me! (YMMV) 
Slap

Doug
Doug you can spend and waste money better than anyone I have ever known personally or from cyberspace. 

You can also champion the lowest of lowly schmucks no matter just how sleazy they can be about how they proceed on THEIR agenda. 

I gave up trying to help you figure stuff out long ago, you cannot grasp the part that makes you such an easy mark. 

But hey you are great entertainment 

Everyone has one positive I just handed you two

oh and HAND.... 

Smirk

Oh and the abhorrent politics of the owner of the saw was not you silly I meant the OWNER... gasbag

you cannot even figure that out
Rolleyes
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(08-05-2016, 09:19 AM)Tapper Wrote: All you other SS owners should take this as a personal affront, as I'm certain old Joe is not talking about me! (YMMV) 
Slap

Doug

(08-05-2016, 06:00 PM)JGrout Wrote: Doug you can spend and waste money better than anyone I have ever known personally or from cyberspace. 

You can also champion the lowest of lowly schmucks no matter just how sleazy they can be about how they proceed on THEIR agenda. 

I gave up trying to help you figure stuff out long ago, you cannot grasp the part that makes you such an easy mark. 

But hey you are great entertainment 

Everyone has one positive I just handed you two

oh and HAND.... 

Smirk

Oh and the abhorrent politics of the owner of the saw was not you silly I meant the OWNER... gasbag

you cannot even figure that out
Rolleyes

Have it your way Joe. Just another feeble attempt on your part to make yourself look and feel superior. I have long passed the point of caring what you think of me, i.e. your opinions have largely become irrelevant. Fortunately, other members now hammer you when you attack others unnecessarily.

Doug
Doug do you think you can follow a link??

if so lets hear what you have to say about this....

(08-06-2016, 07:56 AM)JGrout Wrote: Doug do you think you can follow a link??

if so lets hear what you have to say about this....

No offense intended, but seriously, why don't you guys take it offline, or one of you surrender the "I'm gonna have the last word complex", this is getting pretty tedious.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
sure when Doug figures it out. 

Seriously.

not sure what you mean... numbers I saw a few months ago showed them as the number one selling cabinet saw brand... (think it was woodshop news, but cannot find the actual link so take my statement at the value for which I have footnotes to prove it)

They have obliterated the cabinet saw market in a way that is pretty stunning... they sold 50,000 units in their first 10 years on the market and have only been getting MORE popular with schools/businesses since.

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6