Complete Jointech Precision Joinery setup
I am too lazy to go through all the descriptions again.

I picked this up as part of a large lumber package. It is quite heave, I think shipping would probably be around $50. So if one of the comrades on woodnet would like it, I'll take a chunk of the price. And I will not mail the ratty router or the router tabletop.

See everything here:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/tl...10616.html
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)
Nice deal. I have one and this is a great price.
I thought so too, but no bites so far. I might just keep it, who knows - maybe I'll use it.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
My Jointech setup for the SS 520 in TS mode is still NIB. I like their technology, but have not gotten to the projects that I bought it for yet.

I might be (more) tempted by your router fence setup if I had a better idea how much "a chunk of the price" was. I expect that no one here wants to send you a low-ball offer.

I do suspect (based on what some of the WN SNS sellers have shipped me) that the shipping cost might be lower than you expect. A large flat rate box and a large flat rate game box would be less than $40 USPS for both of them.

FWIW and another bump for a good piece of tech.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
PM sent with questions...
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
I measured everything. Neither one of the fences would fit into a flat rate box.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
LIL
As for flat rate box, there is one called a board game box (I think) which is over 2 feet long. I don't know if this is enough but I just thought I would chime in here. Even if you needed two flat rate boxes, one for the long fences and the other for the rest, it would save money.
Just trying to help.
Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
I measured it. The Deluxe fence is 32 inches long the dovetail fence 27, that won't fit.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
What is your bottom line price with shipping to 13413

Jim
I apologize to everyone who has his eyes on this. I will not be able to spend any time on this for at least 5 days. I have therefore decided to hold on to it.
Again: Apologies.
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)