Router workstation and storage
let me preface this post by saying that I am not looking for ideas on a router table.

I am helping set up a community workshop and am looking for ideas on setting up a workstation for router work. There is already have a stand-alone router table so it wouldn't include that. The festool MFT table is a nice idea but totally out of the budget. That kind or worktable would be easy enough to build anyways out of T-track and MDF. Along with a table like that, I'll also need some storage ideas for things like dado jigs, circle jigs, bushing, bits, etc. The ideas is to have a place for everything so it always gets put back. I'm not really sure what exactly we need so hopefully as some ideas come trickling in I'll be able to refine my questions a little better.
Norm built a couple of router tables with storage on the NYW show. The second one was an improved version of the first. Many here have replicated it. You can check it out on his web site.

Doug
How many routers do you expect to be used in this area?

Id set it up for overhead power and shop vac hoses for above table router work and incorporate a central vac for chips along fences.

I like the idea of the three shapers (grizzly g9933) in a triangle with their fences at angles so the work pieces can all be moved across the table so I have thought of building a router table setup like that with storage underneath.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

If I'm not mistaken you are talking about a station for hand held routers. If it was me on a budget I would go pick up some recycled kitchen cabinets and put a double layer of plywood on top. I would make it at least 4x4 but bigger if you have space. Put in some t track and buy some yoga mats to set the work on. I love yoga mats for sanding and routing. You can get them cheap and they are nice and thick.