Doucette and Wolfe Furniture
I wanted to post a link to:

www.DoucetteAndWolfeFurniture.com

They have many videos showing how they construct furniture. I have been able to pick up a lot of details about cabinet making by watching them work. Just thought it might be helpful for others who are early in the learning curve as I am.

Lonnie
Cool. Thanks for the link.
Awesome craftsmanship/awesome tools.
I have watched all their videos and they are well worth the time.

I am in love with the Shaker Chest of Drawers in Cherry. The lines of which inspired the build of this cabinet. My most recent work.

---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Shucks, Dave turns that stuff out of his garage without even a sweat.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Axehandle said:

I have watched all their videos and they are well worth the time.

I am in love with the Shaker Chest of Drawers in Cherry. The lines of which inspired the build of this cabinet. My most recent work.

I like that. Are there drawers behind the doors?
Thanks Lonnie,
Wow what traditional craftsmanship. I wish the videos weren't in fast forward
Mark,
I stop and replay parts over and over when I'm watching. I'm slowly working on a night stand and wanted to know more about lapped dovetails and haunched tenons and the video on side tables showed everything I was looking for. You can see a lot by stopping the video and looking around.

Lonnie
Nice video, I have never seen anyone make a stick of molding using carving chisels - I have trouble keeping the molding uniform from one end to the other using hollows and rounds.
You can play them at 0.25 or 0.5 speed as well. The speed setting is under the gear or knob icon on the lower right.