WTB: Table Saw (Chicago area)
Need another TS to replace my old DOA saw (thanks to discontinued parts). Looking in the Chicago area. Any ideas?
Have you checked Craig's list ?

Steve
Yes. Most are either too small, too old or out of my range ($1,400). Checked flea bay as well.
Considering a Grizzly (if they're ever in stock) or Laguna Fusion as well.
Morty847 said:

Need another TS to replace my old DOA saw (thanks to discontinued parts). Looking in the Chicago area. Any ideas?

Check with Slav in Chicago, if you're looking for old iron he may have, or know who may have, something available.

Otherwise, check craig's list often, and have lots of patience, something good always shows up, and when it does drop everything and hustle over to the seller as the first money usually gets the deal.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
+1 on what Rich say's, and by the way Slav is a good guy to do business with.

Steve
Check with member closedforbusiness. He has some steals on some PCS sawstops and would most likely meet you half way.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

hey that's me! i could do those things Mike speaks of. i've a contractor SS NIB minus fence and a 1.75SS PCS that is in very good shape (my dumb$(@ scratched the top minorly.. that would be under $1400. i also have a makita contractor that's NIB. there's an old rockwell or dayton cabinet saw hanging out in my polebarn.. or a used 3hp JET cabinet saw that i'd move pretty reasonably.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Thanks for the ideas everyone. I found a NIB US made Delta table saw that fills the bill and kept some cash in the bank.