Small Cherry Jewery Box
Wow! it's been a loooong time since I posted a project! Well, as they say, the days are long, but the years are short.
Here is a little box I made for the Mrs's cousin.

The fun part was the jigs I had to make. First was the spline jig, which I ripped-off from some unknown WW' (thx unknown WW')

I also made a little jig to hold the feet while gluing to keep the corner from slipping on wet glue.

This is how I set up the router to cut the hinge mortises.

The most snarky part is the feet, and I usually make them first. Heck, they could be their own post
Once made though, they give me the motivation to continue.

I know all of my mistakes on this box very well, but it wont surprise me if you guys find more . I do woodworking because I love it, not because I am good at it .
All in all I give myself **+ out of ****. I will admit I need to fine tune my RAS, as it is a tad off, and it shows in the corners.
I only do woodworking to justify my true hobby...Tool Collecting!
Nice work. Never, I repeat, never point out the flaws. You see them- not everyone else will. I love the feet

+1 ......... Nice looking box and especially the feet.

Steve
Thx guys!

goaliedad...I only point out my flaws here, on this forum.
I only do woodworking to justify my true hobby...Tool Collecting!