PM 66 Cabinet saw $500 San Diego CL, 220 1 Phase, 3hp 52" Fence
web page

Not mine.. looks like it is from a cabinet shop

Powermatic 66 10" cabinet saw for sale. Single phase 3hp. 52 inch Fence.
1 picture,

Hope A Woodnet person gets it!

-Brian
If only I had the space for another saw...

That is a screaming deal.
Dayum!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Somebody explain to me how I can live in one of the poorest states in the union and used tools routinely sell for outrageously stupid sums of money yet in California people give them away?
-Marc

Probably still a good deal, but that looks like it's a production environment so one could expect a lot more miles on that saw compared to one offered up by a hobbiest. Not much to go wrong with one, of course, but still, I'd look at the internals very closely.

John
DOH!
That saw is a flat out steal......What does $500 get you new now-a-days? A Porter Cable TS?

Now that's just silly. And a motor cover?
Who cares if it was in a production environment, those saws are tanks and built for it. Can't believe the ad is still up.
That is a great deal for someone for sure.

Steve
When something looks too good to be true - it usually is.

John