Dominio joinery question...
I'm about to start building a 52" long kitchen table bench with 3" turned legs. The aprons will 46" approximately. I'd love to use the domino for the joinery but I'm a bit worried the biggest 10x50 won't be deep or big enough. I thought about making the aprons/stretchers out of 1.5" hard maple and using four total of the dominos per joint. I will also be using corner blocks but there won't be a middle leg. The aprons will be about 3" wide. My gut is telling me to use a M/T joint. For the record, I'm a new Domino user but I really love it so far. I just wish the smaller one went a bit deeper with a thicker tenon. The Domino XL won't be bought anytime soon....if ever.

I know very little about a Domino, other than they are really expensive, so I may be completely off based. Anyway, you don't have to use their loose tenons, of that I am sure; you can make your own. So, if the machine is capable of plunging 1-1/2" deep that's what I'd do, and make the mortise at least 2" wide for a 3" apron. Then make loose tenons to fit. Alternatively, just use the Domino to cut the mortises and then mill integral tenons on the aprons.

John
It is more than adequate.

build your table....

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

The joinery you described will most likely fail, after 70 or 80 years
A 46" long (really? No overhang?) apron isn't particularly long. I would either use 2 dominos per joint, stacked, or cut a 2" long mortise using the domino machine and make my own slip tenon. 1" deep mortices aren't ideal, but certainly sufficient.